Who couldn’t use a little cheer in their life? This fused glass pocket charm makes a wonderful keepsake, a unique gift or a lovely personal reminder. Send one of these hand-made fused glass pocket charms to a friend, family member, teacher, co-worker, essential worker, or keep for yourself, and put a smile on someone’s face, give them a virtual hug, or a little courage. They can be kept in a pocket, purse, desk drawer, or somewhere in view to serve as a reminder of how special and appreciated the recipient is.
The charms are hand cut by me and fired in my kiln. They are approximately 1.25-1.5 inches rounded squares and rectangles and come on a flat card (detachable) with one of the following notes to choose from:
- Thinking of you
- A hug from me to you
- On days when life is crazy, and everything seems wrong, keep this in your pocket, to help you to be strong.
- Nothing can dim the light that shines from within. ~ Maya Angelou
- Thank you
- Be the Light
- Teacher messages
- To the world you are a mother, but to your family you are the world
- You make the world a better place
- If friends were flowers I would pick you
- You are loved
Due to the firing process each charm will be unique. When ordering, you can choose between the floral, rainbow, or sunshine charm.
**As they are made of glass, they are not a toy and I do not recommend giving them to children.
A wonderful gift to let someone know you care!