Who couldn’t use a little cheer in their life? This fused glass heart makes a wonderful keepsake, a unique gift or a lovely personal reminder. Send one of these hand-made fused glass pocket charms to a friend, family member, teacher, co-worker, essential worker, or keep for yourself, and put a smile on someone’s face, give them a virtual hug, or a little courage. They can be kept in a pocket, purse, desk drawer, or somewhere in view to serve as a reminder of how special and appreciated the recipient is.
The hearts are hand cut by me and fired in my kiln. They are usually 1.25-1.5 inches wide and come on a flat card (detachable) with one of the following notes to choose from:
- Thinking of you
- A hug from me to you
- On days when life is crazy, and everything seems wrong, keep this in your pocket, to help you to be strong.
- Nothing can dim the light that shines from within. ~ Maya Angelou
- Thank you
- Be the Light
- Teacher messages
- To the world you are a mother, but to your family you are the world
- You make the world a better place
- If friends were flowers I would pick you
Due to the firing process each heart will be unique. When ordering, you can choose between the silver heart, or colored heart, but the color will vary. If you leave a note regarding which color you’d like I will do my best to meet those requests, but I can’t guarantee it.
**As they are made of glass, they are not a toy and I do not recommend giving them to children.
A wonderful gift to let someone know you care!